Apple TV (32GB, 4th generation)Euriptv.net
What is Apple TV?
The Apple TV 4K, which came out last fall, is one of the most advanced media streamers on the market. Like the Apple TV 4, the latest model can install apps and is a fairly sophisticated computer that you can hook up to your flat screen television. However, with all of its power comes new complexity.
- 1080p HD for high-quality video Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 surround sound
- A8 chip
- Voice search by asking the Siri Remote
- View photos and videos from your iPhone and iPad on TV
- Netflix, iTunes, Hulu, ESPN, and thousands of more apps in the App Store*
- Compatibility – Apple TV is compatible with HDTVs with HDMI3, Apple TV is compatible with Bluetooth keyboards.
From TV shows, movies, and live sports to thousands of games and apps, it’s all available on Apple TV. Enjoy content from iTunes and apps like Amazon Prime Video, ESPN, Hulu, and Netflix — or use the Siri Remote to find just what you want. And with the Apple TV App, you can enjoy all your favorite content on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
What you need
- HDMI cable
- Wired or wireless network
- Broadband Internet connection (fees may apply)
Technical support and the Apple TV warranty
- Every Apple TV comes with complimentary telephone technical support within 90 days of your Apple TV purchase. In addition, Apple TV and all accessories are covered against defects for one year from the original purchase date by a limited hardware warranty.
- You can also visit the Genius Bar at an Apple Store. There you can get advice, insight, and friendly hands-on technical support for your Apple TV. Make a reservation ahead of time to guarantee your spot.
Leave a Reply